Keep Your Window Treatments Working With Overland Shade Co
Expert Shade, Blind, and Shutter Services
The experts at Overland Shade Co are here to keep your blinds and shades in great working condition with a variety of services. No matter what you need, we're here for you. Trust the family-owned and operated company that has been serving the Greater St. Louis area for 70 years.
We Offer Several Services to Keep Your Shades and Blinds in a Good Condition
– We clean mini blinds, 2” aluminum, faux wood, and wood blinds, verticals, room darkening roller shades, and sheer / solar shades. We don't clean older cell shades, Luminettes, Vignettes, or drapes.
Shade and blind parts
– We stock various shade and blind parts, including brackets, valance clips, wood and plastic tassels, shade pulls, and vane savers (a metal piece that fits over the top of a vertical slat to form a new hole.) We can also cut new replacement slats for 2” aluminum blinds or order replacement slats for all other blinds.
Cotton or vinyl tapes
– We replace the cotton or vinyl tapes on 2”aluminum or wood blinds or the string ladders on 2” faux, wood, or 1” mini blinds.
– We replace the cords on 1” or 2” aluminum blinds, wood or faux wood blinds, verticals, pleated or cell shades, traverse rods, and continuous cord loops on cell shades.
Roller shade repairs
– We replace rollers on shades as well as fringe and braid. We can also re-hem your shade.
Pickup and delivery service– For a fee, we'll take down, repair / clean your window treatment, and then return and rehang it for you.
100% satisfaction guaranteed. Call today for more information.