Services offered by Overland Shade
We offer several services to keep your shades and blinds in good condition and working order.
- Cleaning – we clean mini blinds, 2" aluminum, faux wood and wood blinds, verticals, newer cell shades, pleated shades, room darkening roller shades and sheer/solar shades. We do not clean older cell shades, Luminettes, Vignettes, or drapes.
- Shade and blind parts – we stock various shade and blind parts including brackets, valance clips, wood and plastic tassels, shade pulls and vane savers (a metal piece that fits over the top of a vertical slat to form a new hole.) We can also cut new replacement slats for 2" aluminum blinds or order replacement slats for all other blinds.
- Cotton or vinyl tapes – we replace the cotton or vinyl tapes on 2"aluminum or wood blinds or the string ladders on 2" faux, wood or 1" mini blinds.
- Cords – we replace the cords on 1" or 2" aluminum blinds, wood or faux wood blinds, verticals, pleated or cell shades, traverse rods and continuous cord loops on cell shades.
- Roller shade repairs – we replace rollers on shades as well as fringe and braid. We can also re-hem your shade.
- Installations – in addition to installing products we sell, we will also install customers' own window treatments including traverse rods, curtain rods, shades, blinds, or shutters.
- Pick-up and delivery service – for a fee, we will take down, repair/clean your window treatment, then return and re-hang it for you.